- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, deveined but with tails and shells intact
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning or other seafood seasoning
Preheat broiler. Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil and spread shrimp on sheet. Mix melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and Old Bay seasoning in medium bowl for sauce. Pour half of sauce over shrimp and stir to coat. Broil until shrimp are just opaque in center, about 2 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer to platter; serve with lemon wedges, baguette slices, and remaining sauce.