For the sauce, put the almonds in a dry pan over low heat. We leave them for a few minutes, shaking the pan from time to time and being careful not to burn them. We take them out and grind them, keeping the bigger pieces.
Put the sugar in a bowl over low heat. Leave it until it turns golden, shaking the bowl from time to time. Add the almonds, mix gently until smooth, then add the butter and mix vigorously until the butter melts and the composition is even. Pour the whipped cream and let it boil for a while. Put the bowl down and let the sauce cool
For the pasta, mix the ingredients well until you get a homogeneous dough that we gather in a ball, cover it and let it rest for 30 minutes. We cut a sheet as thin as possible and cut it into strips of about 5-7 mm. Let the beds dry a little, then boil them al dente and water with a little salt.
Beat the cream with the powdered sugar until it hardens a little.
Drain the pasta and divide it into 3 plates. Pour caramel sauce, 2 tablespoons of whipped cream and raspberries on top.
Blackberry With Salted Caramel Sauce
2. Mix 180g butter and half of the chocolate in a saucepan over low heat until melted and the composition is creamy. Add 125g of sugar. Bring to the boil and allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes. Add the egg and half of the vanilla. Sift the flour and cocoa powder over the chocolate mixture. Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated. Add the remaining chocolate and mix.
3. Pour the mixture into the prepared tray, smoothing the surface. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Mix the sour cream, sea salt and the rest of the sugar, butter and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat until creamy. Pour into a jar and cool. Cut the cake into pieces. Cover with sauce and salt flakes.
BANANAS IN CARAMEL SAUCE
If you want the mashed potatoes to come out fluffier, add a teaspoon of vinegar.
Pain is a burden! This goes without saying, but we must not minimize the consequences of any pain, chronic or acute. The most commonly used treatments in Western culture are pills and antibiotics. However, in recent years, there has been a trend towards a return to traditional remedies, natural remedies and alternative medicine practices specific to Eastern Eastern culture.
Given that there is not (yet) an ideal medical practice, 100% safe and universally valid, most likely, the truth is in the middle of the two cultures. One such product that has appeared relatively recently on the market but has been used for thousands of years is CBD oil cream.
For starters, what is CBD?
If the term "CBD" is foreign to you, it is useful to know that this is an abbreviation for cannabidiol, a natural extract from the cannabis plant. And no, this substance has no hallucinogenic effects, because it does not contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the substance that places cannabis use outside the law. Therefore, in Romania, any product containing cannabidiol is perfectly legal.
What is CBD cream used for?
When you apply creams or ointments on the skin, they can have benefits both for the surface of the skin and for the layers under the dermis. Most CBD oil creams work on both levels. The human body has an endocannabinoid system that normalizes appetite, mood, pain and pleasure.
Cannabinoid substances, such as CBD, activate the endocannabinoid system through skin receptors, muscle tissue, and nerve endings. This explains why most CBD creams are used to relieve chronic pain, inflammation and itching.
How to use cannabidiol cream?
Usually, the use of such creams with CBD oil is extremely simple. For local treatment, you need to identify the source of the pain or discomfort and just apply the cream. The process is similar to using a moisturizer.
Depending on the amount of CBD oil in the composition of the cream, you will be able to get faster or slower effects. It is advisable to start using this type of cream with a lower concentration and, over time, you can increase the percentage of cannabidiol. Watch out! If you have allergic problems, read the list of ingredients carefully and consult your doctor before using the cream.
The benefits of CBD cream
The main effects of using products that are applied directly to the skin and contain cannabidiol are to reduce the sensation of pain, reduce inflammation and improve skin health. For example, two common conditions in which the use of a CBD cream is recommended are arthritis and psoriasis. Moreover, although the application of the cream is local, the effects are felt throughout the body. You will feel more relaxed, calmer and less stressed!
The advantages of using a cream based on CBD oil are numerous and are very quickly noticeable. To be sure of the quality of the product of your choice, consult the varied offer from CBDLife. Choose the product that best suits your needs. Get rid of pain and discomfort in a simple and natural way. Do not hesitate, try!
Lasagna with Ragu sauce and Bechamel sauce
At the time I cooked this dish, you may be surprised, but I had only eaten lasagna once, at a restaurant, and I didn't like it. That's why I didn't put it on the priority list. It is somewhat laborious to do although not more than spinning sarmale & # 8230 At my husband's request, I researched the first information, I took the oil out of the sauce and reduced the butter because, although the meat was only veal, the lasagna left a lot of fat.
In order not to be time consuming, I recommend preparing the ragu sauce the day before, and everything becomes faster. It is best to prepare more sauce at once, portion it and freeze it, because it keeps very well. This is for the very busy. I am a fan of freshly made food (during the year when the program allows me).
9 lasagna sheets for a 20 & # 21515 cm tray
1 portion of ragu according to the recipe here & # 8211 for 4 layers of sheets you can only make from 500g of meat
100 gr grated Parmesan cheese
2 servings of bechamel sauce (from 600 ml milk) according to the recipe here
a drop of oil
1. The ragu sauce can be prepared 2-3 days before according to the recipe here. Store in the refrigerator and heat slightly when using lasagna. The sauce is enough for 5 layers of leaves to the size of the tray of 20 & # 21515.
2. Prepare the tray (I used the ceramic pot because I didn't have a high-walled tray at the time) and grease it with a drop of oil, including the edges.
3. Put a large pot, with plenty of water and a teaspoon of salt, to boil.
4. When it starts to boil, put 3-4 lasagna sheets in the water (or more, depending on the size of the bowl, but do not be crowded) and let them boil over a lower heat according to the instructions on the package or 3 minutes.
5. Even if you use Barilla lasagna sheets that say it doesn't require boiling, boil them so you don't have to make the bechamel sauce too liquid. When it rises, remove the sheets on a large cotton towel to drain the water. To remove them safely, I use a knife that I pass under the middle of the lasagna sheet, lift it slightly and then turn it over on the towel.
6. When all the sheets are ready, prepare the bechamel sauce according to the recipe here, but doubling the quantities: that is, you will use 100 gr butter, 2 tablespoons flour, 600 ml milk. The sauce must have a fairly soft consistency, ie if you drain it with a spoon, it must flow easily from it. If you think it is still too thick, gradually add a little more milk.
7. In the prepared tray, pour a little bechamel sauce on the bottom and grease the bottom with that sauce.
8. Then place 2 lasagna sheets, slightly overlapping.
9. Pour about 2 tablespoons of ragu sauce over the sheets and level the layer with the back of a spoon.
10. Then pour a few good tablespoons of bechamel sauce, to be distributed over the entire surface.
11. Press Parmesan on the whole surface.
12. Continue the layers: and lasagna sheet, ragu, bechamel sauce, parmesan until you put the last lasagna sheets on top. On the last layer, pour only bechamel sauce (don't add ragu) and then sprinkle a lot of Parmesan.
13. Cover the tray with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes at 190C. I failed to cover it and nothing happened.
14. In order to obtain a uniform crust, so more attractive, remove the foil and start the grill (the fire should come from above), moving it to the lowest stage of the oven (the grill burns badly for me). Let it brown for two minutes or watch it (I left 3, but for me it's very strongly adjusted and I was browning it too hard).
If you do not have this option in the oven, remove the foil and let it brown.
15. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes and then serve it to others, it would be a shame not to taste it, even if you follow a diet. It is very good and reheated in the microwave or oven.
Liv (e) it!
Other similar recipes:
Short version without ragu sauce, lasagna with chicken >>> recipe here
Or other pasta, Serpentelli with lots of vegetables and svaiter >>> recipe
Striped cake with poppy seeds, walnuts and cocoa
Cornlets with walnuts and a lot of butter, grandma's recipe
Syrup cake & # 8220Mother & # 8221 with cocoa, nuts, pineapple, cream
Fresh croissants with borscht and butter (lard, oil)
Wonderful recipe. Thank you for the wonderful description & gt: D & lt
I hope it will be useful someday. Sorry, I'm late, I'm gone. Thank you for your comment.
Pasta rifles in caramel sauce and cocoa cream
For when you feel like something sweet, fast and without baking, the recipe for "Pasta rifles in caramel sauce and cocoa cream" is really suitable.
Pasta rifles in caramel sauce and cocoa cream
For those who crave something sweet, fast and without baking, the recipe for & rdquoPaste rifles & icircn caramel sauce and cocoa cream & rdquo is really suitable.
Ingredients for Easter rifles & icircn caramel sauce and cocoa cream
- 250 g fusilli
- 150 g sugar
- 75 g butter
- 75 ml liquid cream
- 50 g almonds
- For cocoa cream:
- 500 ml of milk
- 150 g sugar
- 30 g cocoa
- 30 g starch
- 100 g butter
- 100 ml liquid cream
- rum essence
- cherries for decoration
Preparation Pasta rifles & icircn caramel sauce and cocoa cream
Put the pasta in boiling water with a little salt, then let it drain, without passing it through a stream of cold water. Caramelize the sugar on the fire in a double-walled bowl, stirring constantly so that it does not burn. Add the butter, mix well, then add the liquid cream and mix the sauce again. Remove the pan from the heat and add the pasta & icircn sauce. Sprinkle over them coarsely ripe and coarsely ground almonds.
For the cocoa cream, mix the starch with the cocoa, a pinch of salt and half the sugar and dilute with a little cold milk. Add the rest of the hot milk, stirring vigorously to homogenize, then transfer the bowl to the steam bath and boil the cream until it thickens like a pudding. Turn off the heat, add the chopped butter and 1-2 teaspoons of essence, then leave the cream to cool, covered with foil so as not to get crust. Mix the cream until it becomes firm, add the sugar, then incorporate the cooled cream.
Serve the delicious pasta fusili & icircn caramel sauce and cold cocoa cream, from the fridge, decorated with cherries.
Ingredients for the Caramel cake recipe
- ROCK INGREDIENT: (tray 35/25)
- 6 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 170 g flour
- 30 g cocoa
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- INGREDIENT SOS CARAMEL
- 250 g sugar
- 200 ml liquid cream
- 50 g butter
- CREAM INGREDIENT
- 600 ml liquid cream
- 500 g mascarpone
- Caramel sauce
- SYRUP INGREDIENT
- 3. 4 tablespoons sugar
- 400 ml water
- 200 g chocolate 60% cocoa
- 200 ml liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons oil
How do we prepare the Caramel cake recipe?
Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
Beat the egg whites with the salt and then gradually add the sugar. Rub the yolks with the 3 tablespoons of oil. Separately sift the cocoa flour.
When the egg whites look like a firm and glossy meringue, add the yolks and mix for another 2 minutes, turn off the mixer, add sifted flour and cocoa over the composition, in 2 steps), mixing lightly with a spatula. Line the tray with baking paper and pour the dough, level it evenly, put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
Allow to cool very well.
PREPARATION OF CARAMEL SAUCE
In a saucepan with a thicker bottom, caramelize the sugar, when it has become slightly copper (BE CAREFUL NOT TO BURN BECAUSE IT BECOMES BITTER). until well incorporated., then add hot cream, put the pan on the fire to boil for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Allow to cool, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours to harden well.
Put whipped cream and mascarpone in a bowl and mix for 2 minutes, add the caramel sauce (stop 5 tablespoons of sauce for decoration) mix together until it becomes a frothy and aerated cream. (Do not mix excessively otherwise the cream is cut) Put the cream in the fridge until the cake is assembled.
The sugar is caramelized until it has a copper color, remove from the heat and add the preheated water (BE CAREFUL NOT TO FRY), put it on the fire again and boil for 3..4 minutes, (let it cool)
Heat the whipped cream to boiling point and add the broken chocolate.
Mix very well, then add the oil.
ASSEMBLY Caramel cake with cocoa leaves, chocolate and caramel cream
Cut the countertop into 3 equal parts, syrup the first sheet of countertop, add half of the cream, then the 2nd syrup countertop, cream, and the last sheet of countertop.
Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Cut approximately equal pieces, glaze each piece separately, and draw stripes with caramel on top.
Leave in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
It is a very good cake with an intense caramel taste.
The top and the caramel sauce can be made the day before assembly
For the success of this cake I recommend quality products and here I mean chocolate, mascarpone and whipped cream (natural with over 30% fat), of course the rest of the ingredients matter.
As decoration I used burnt sugar: I made different shapes on baking paper, let it cool, then I broke them into different sizes.
The top does not contain baking powder.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 10 with congratulations!
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Caramel Cake with cocoa leaves, chocolate and caramel cream
- The caramel syrup I used is bought from the hypermarket, it's a syrup that is put in coffee for flavoring. If you want to prepare it at home: melt 100 g of sugar in a kettle, then add 100 ml of water and simmer until a syrup is obtained. www.simonacallas.com
- The stars with which I decorated the cakes are made of caramels. I soaked them in the microwave for 2 seconds, spread them on a board with a rolling pin, left them in the fridge for a few minutes to harden, then cut out the stars with a small metal cutter.
Confectionery caramel cake Syrup cake with caramel and cocoa confectionery cake delicious cake caramel cake chocolate cake homemade cake chocolate cake caramel cake with caramel mousse. Confectionery caramel cake Syrup cake with caramel and cocoa confectionery cake delicious cake caramel cake chocolate cake homemade cake chocolate cake caramel cake with caramel mousse. Confectionery caramel cake Syrup cake with caramel and cocoa confectionery cake delicious cake caramel cake chocolate cake homemade cake chocolate cake caramel cake with caramel mousse. Cake. Confectionery caramel cake Syrup cake with caramel and cocoa confectionery cake delicious caramel cake
Caramel Sauces & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Recipe of caramel sauce it is indispensable for any lover of sweets. It is so versatile and easy to make that it's a shame not to try it. I know you can find caramel sauce on the market, but the homemade one is much tastier and we know exactly what we put in it. I always wanted to share this recipe with you, but I don't know why, I kept postponing it.
Now that it is already autumn and it is really cold outside, I had the courage to turn on the stove to prepare this recipe. For this caramel sauce the ingredients are simple and handy, the only thing you may not have at home would be the sweet sour cream for cooking. This cream is from the unfermented one that can be beaten for whipped cream or can be added to various preparations. It must have 30-35% fat, but a weaker one can be used if needed.
For starters we need to make a simple sugar caramel. I prefer to caramelize the sugar with water. Dry sugar can also be caramelized, but from my point of view it does not caramelize evenly and we are more likely to burn too much sugar. Putting water in sugar, it will gradually caramelize and will take on a beautiful color. It is very important not to burn the caramel too much, its color must be dark gold, in no case brown.
The more caramelized the sugar, the bitter it will become. Add the butter over the caramel. It will lower the caramel temperature and when we add the cream, it will not splash us. Be very careful not to burn yourself anyway. Once ready, you can serve this caramel sauce immediately, both hot and cold. It goes very well with ice cream, semolina with milk, rice with milk, tarts and other cakes.
Rolled cake with cocoa icing
Rolled cake with cocoa icing is the recipe that many of our mothers used to make when we were lame. I didn't grow up with it, but I discovered it a few years ago and since then I constantly prepare it for various occasions or simply when we feel like something sweet and we don't know what we want.
It's quick, delicious and I think it would be great fun for the little ones to get their hands dirty in the glaze.
In my mother's notebook, this tray has two countertop variants, one variant is with a simple sponge cake, the other is a honeycomb countertop. This time I prepared the version with honey, and in the future I will write the other version. Although I tend to think that this honey gives it a more special flavor, so I think I prefer this variant.
From the category & # 8222I would eat something sweet, but quick to make and without going to the store to buy ingredients & # 8221, find on the blog:
cake in 2 colors, measured per spoon lemon cake cake with magiun and meringue
If you like my recipes, don't hesitate to share them on Facebook, it doesn't cost anything. I'm also waiting for you with a subscribe on my YouTube channel, where you can see how to prepare my recipes.
Simple recipe for cocoa pancakes
The simple pancake recipe is one of those recipes that is periodically repeated in our kitchen. And because they like it so much, I also proposed this simple recipe for cocoa pancakes. They were very pleased with this adaptation and I recommend you to try it. You can fill them with anything you want and you like it, chocolate cream or jam, but a mascarpone cream with whipped cream will be sensational! A delight!