We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For a twist on traditional guacamole, try this recipe that features sun-dried tomatoes and green chiles.
Back To Avocado 101!
- 2 medium-large ripe avocados
- 1/2 medium white onion, roughly chopped
- Fresh hot green chiles to taste (2 serranos or 1 jalapeño), stemmed, seeded if you wish, and finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup soft sun-dried tomatoes, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces (patted dry on paper towels if oil-packed)
- 1/4 Cup (loosely packed) chopped fresh cilantro with stems cut off
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Queso fresco